In November 2017, the beginning of operations at the brand new Ardlethan NSW Ambulance Station was announced.
Designed with input from local paramedics, the station will enable NSW Ambulance to meet the mobile emergency care needs of Ardlethan and surrounds for years to come.
The NSW Government is investing in purpose-built and modern NSW Ambulance stations to help support the clinical capability of our highly-trained paramedics.
The Ardlethan NSW Ambulance station includes:
• New administration, office area and amenities
• New relief accommodation for paramedics
• An updated plant room to enhance functionality
• Parking bays for up to two ambulance vehicles to ensure the infrastructure is ready to meet projected patient demand increases over the next decade and beyond
• On site staff parking
• A logistics and storage area.
Read the latest updates about the project.