First sod turn on construction of Berry NSW Ambulance Station
December, 4 2017
Today the first sod was officially tuned on the construction of the first NSW Ambulance Station in Berry.
Once completed, the Berry NSW Ambulance station will include:
- Parking bays for up to three ambulance vehicles to ensure our infrastructure is ready to meet projected patient demand increases over the next decade and beyond;
- Administration and office areas;
- Logistics and storage areas;
- Relief accommodation;
- External vehicle wash bay;
- On site staff parking; and
- Deliveries and loading bay.
Designed with input from local paramedics, the new Berry Station will enhance our ability to deliver high quality mobile emergency medical care to patients in Berry and surrounds.